Thursday, May 14, 2009

The StereoType Demos, Episode 2: Music for Transitions



Here's Episode 2 folks, and I'm really excited about the way this one turned out, let me know your thoughts.




Creative Commons License
The StereoType Demos is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.



Kelis feat. Andre 3000-Millionare [Tasty, 2003]

Lykke Li-Little Bit [Youth Novels, 2008]

Dizee Rascal feat. Vanya-Get By [Showtime, 2004]

Bjork-Desired Constellation [Medulla, 2004]

Erlend Oye/Jurgen Paape - So Weit Wie Noch Nie [DJ Kicks, 2004]

First Time-Diamond District [In the Ruff, 2009]

The Avalanches-Tonight [Since I Left You, 2000]

XO, Marky, Ra The MC-Practice Your Art [Us Vs Them, 2008]

Hot Chip-The Warning [The Warning, 2006]

The Five One-R3valulion [2009]

Nyle-Let the Beat Build [2009]

Telepopmusik-Breathe, Extended Mix [Genetic World, 2006]

Cool Kids-Broadcasting Live [Gone Fishing, 2009]


To download click here.

*Thanks to those who let me use their tracks! For those of you who I couldn't get in touch with and you want me to take it down, let me know that too!*

0 comments:

 
Creative Commons License
The StereoType Demos is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.