via videosift.com
Today's been one of those days where I hide behind my noise cancelling head phones and dare my officemates to speak to me. So in between working, I've been surfing and came upon one of my loves, DJ Shadow's (Joshua Davis) Midnight In a Perfect World. There are so many types of DJ's out here, and he's the serious type. He's basically like a neonatal cardiac surgeon when it comes to suturing samples. This track is off his album Endtroducing, just a beautiful piece of music, each track flows into one another as if we're witnessing the path of water and the earth it takes with it. Whenever I hear his music, I get the feeling that this is pretty close to truth for him and those who love his music. Digest y'all.


1 comments:
after all these years of listening to shadow, i'd never seen a video before. sweet.
you know it's old stuff when you seen a Sacto Kings poster in the background on those street shots....
zfr
Post a Comment